< RETURN TO LANDLORD AREA
< RETURN TO LISTINGS
Brand new 2-bedroom legal suite
Are you looking for a safe, quiet, comfortable, and brand-new rental unit in a beautiful home to rent with caring and thoughtful owners? Well, you have found just the place in Halfmoon Bay!
Why your new suite is SWEET:
● Large, Legal 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom (4 piece) home
● Noticeably bright (lower suite is 100% above grade) with many light fixtures
● Private in-suite washer and dryer
● Large windows in each bedroom
● Picture yourself in your new galley kitchen with ample counter space, breakfast bar, a full-size stove, fridge, and dishwasher
● Bathroom with strong shower pressure fed by a new 80-gallon water tank
● High-tech baseboard heating thermostats
● Situated in a beautifully forested yard setback from the road
Other fun features:
● Large, dedicated storage room
● Built-in entryway nook for your coats and shoes
● Lighting has dimmer switches in all living spaces
● Brand new septic system
● Soundproofing between your living space and the rest of the house
● New Fridge, Stove, and Microwave
● A separate civic address and your own Canada Post mailbox
● Separate electrical meter and dedicated panel (accessible in suite)
● Blackout window coverings in the bedrooms
● 2 moveable clothing storage units
Need to feel safe? Us too!
● New front door deadbolt, with a keypad.
● Interconnected smoke alarms between upper and lower levels
● Heavy-duty fence & gate
● Need Groceries? Only a 10 minute (1km) walk to Welcome Woods Market. Perfect for when you need to do a last-minute grocery run.
● Need some fresh air? A 28-minute walk (950 m) or 2 minute drive to Sergeant Bay Park. Or, take a 4 minute drive (2.3 km) to Welcome Woods Wilderness Park. A bit further down the road (7.5 km) is Coopers Green Park.
● Within the neighbourhood, there are additional walking paths and trails to explore.
Transportation and access:
● Want access to Sechelt? You can drive there in ~10 minutes.
● Need to get away? Only a 4-minute drive to the Sunshine Coast Highway and you can head up or down the coast.
● The “4” bus route stop is nearby and can get you to Sechelt in approximately 35 minutes. You can also transfer there to the “90” bus route that takes you directly to Langdale Ferry Terminal.
● Minimum 1-year lease
● Rent $2200 per month
● Utilities extra
● Security Deposit is ½ of 1 month’s rent
● All potential tenants will be subject to reference, background and credit checks
● Parking for up to two vehicles in the driveway
● No Pets
● This is a non-smoking home and property
- Electricity: Excluded
- Heat: Excluded
- WiFi: Excluded
- Cats allowed: No
- Dogs allowed: No
- This home would not be suitable for people with accessibility challenges
Parking Spot Available: Yes